Date(s) - Sunday, November 11
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please come to UUMAN’s Congregational Meeting on November 11, 2018 after service from 12:00-1:30 p.m. The Board of Trustees will provide a light lunch before the meeting, and childcare will be provided. Don’t forget to bring your Kroger receipt indicating that your purchases support UUMAN for the prize drawing! (If you need a reminder on how to do this, check out October’s Newsletter.)
Since this meeting will be held on Veterans’ Day, we would like to recognize our congregants who are veterans (to the extent each of you feels comfortable) at the start of the meeting.
- Veterans’ Day Prayer/Chalice Lighting (Rev. Dave Dunn; Written by Rev. Kim Palmer)
- “Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing” Video
- Kahoot! Game
- Graphic: What is the Work of the Board?
- Where the Rubber Hits the Road, aka, Ministry Highlights
- Major Board Initiatives
- Organizing and Creating Policies
- Special Projects
- UUMAN’s Advancing Peace and Justice Trip Details
- Kroger Receipt Raffle Drawing