Please fill out our visitor information request form to learn more about our church.
Register your children for Youth Religious Exploration happening Sunday mornings at 11:15am. For a meeting link please email RE@UUMAN.org
Interested in becoming a member of UUMAN? Email our Membership Team!
UUMAN’s Christmas Pageant: December 24th at 4pm in the sanctuary. There will be two rehearsals (12/17&12/22) times TBD. There are a variety of roles that need to be filled and all ages are welcomed and encouraged to participate! Please sign up ASAP so we can begin assigning roles to our cast!
Bah humbug Ebenezer Scrooge! Get in the holiday spirit by joining us for a holiday celebration of music and cheer.
- Meditation Group: Sat, Dec 10 2022, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Stewards of the Earth - Adult Enrichment Sunday “Second Hour”: Sun, Dec 11 2022, 11:15 am-12:00 pm
- Roswell Meditation Group: Mon, Dec 12 2022, 7:00 pm-8:30 pm
- Daytimers - Current Events discussion group: Wed, Dec 14 2022, 12:15 pm-1:45 pm
- Circle of Women: Fri, Dec 16 2022, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Meditation Group: Sat, Dec 17 2022, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Neighborhood Connections Ministry - Adult Enrichment Sunday “Second Hour”: Sun, Dec 18 2022, 11:15 am-12:00 pm
- Roswell Meditation Group: Mon, Dec 19 2022, 7:00 pm-8:30 pm
- Daytimers - Current Events discussion group: Wed, Dec 21 2022, 12:15 pm-1:45 pm
- Earth Ministry: Thu, Dec 22 2022, 7:00 pm-8:30 pm
Check in on the latest news-in-depth in the December 2022 issue of the UUMAN Times Newsletter. The UUMAN Times is published monthly and contains articles on current and future happenings at UUMAN. Our latest issue features the following and many other newsworthy articles you’ll want to read:
- Pledging as a Covenant
- Religious Exploration News
- Notes from the Board: UUMAN to Offer Benefits for Staff
Link to Past Issues of the UUMAN Times Newsletter.
“We need not think alike to love alike” is a quotation often attributed to sixteenth century Transylvanian Unitarian minister Francis David. He is arguably the first Unitarian minister and this quotation is only arguably his. Some religious scholars believe that this quotation was erroneously attributed … read more.